Thursday 31 May 2012

Cards with background text....

Today is a new challenge over at CRAFT
This weeks challenge is:
Background text

 Our sponsors this week are:


 I had so much fun making my card, I just loved the image I used which is called Honey from Saturated Canary. It took a while to colour in but was worth the effort. I used papers all from Magnolia, the ribbon is from Crafty ribbon, the buckle from Meiflower (I think) and the tag, little flower punch and twine from Stampin up. I also used some Prima flowers.


This week my eldest Son, Liam, has made a JDT card again 
He's used a digi stamp called Pinwheel which is from one of our sponsors eyeCandie creations 
I found some thank you paper for him to use. He them chose all the decorations and yes he insited on using Card Candi again on his card :-)
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting.
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Fab card Sharon love the SC image. I can see Liam is going to take after his crafty mum please tell him that his card is brilliant! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x