Thursday 7 June 2012

Dump Truck Birthday Card

I hope everyone enjoyed the Jubilee holiday. We celebrated in true British style and had a BBQ in the rain!! Who says the rain has to alter our plans.
On to my DT card for CRAFT challenge.
This week our challenge is
Male cards

We have some great sponsors 

I've used stamps from our new sponsor Flonz. I have to say a big thank you for the amazing stamps that I got to play with. What incredible service, they arrived from New Zealand in five days!!, even quicker than Royal mail.  

 The stamp set is called boys at work. I've used card stock, ds paper and punches from Stampin up. The ribbon I think is from Hobbyhouse.

Thanks for looking and don't forget ot check out the other DT cards here
Sharon x 

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card Sharon, the image is brilliant and those papers are gorgeous.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon super card x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card Sharon and fab image. love the colours too
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x