Thursday 3 May 2012

Mini card

Morning all, it's CRAFT challenge time again. 
This week CRAFT want to see buttons on your cards.
As usual we have a few sponsors for you this time they are


You can find out more details of the generous prizes on the challenge blog here


I've used an adorable Mini image from a Papermania stamp set. I drive a mini and just love it, so I couldn't resist this stamp set and who says that's cards with cars on have to be for men.
 I've used ds paper from Stampin up, the flowers are Papermania, the butterfly is made using a Martha stewert punch. The silver scroll is cut using my slice machine and the rest are from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget you can find out the other great button cards over at CRAFT challenge.
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fantastic card Sharon and a fab image you have used. Love the colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x