Thursday 17 May 2012

Superhero......

Morning all. I hope you all had fun on the blog hop last week at CRAFT, thanks to all of you that stopped by to say hello to myself, Liam and Owen. We loved reading all your comments.

This week CRAFT challenge want to see your  
Easel cards

We have great sponsors again which are

It's pretty amazing but for my DT card I decided to get ahead and make Liams 6th birthday card. When I say get ahead, it's by a whole 7 weeks!! I even surprised myself how early I've made it!!!


  
I've used a digi image from out sponsor, Bugaboo stamps called AKV - superhero stance which I've coloured in with Promarkers.


 For the first time ever I got out my sewing machine and added some stitching to the card.


I've used some ribbon from Crafty ribbons, Doodlebug stickers for 'Liam and 'Six' and some Candi to decorate.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other DT cards here
Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant my nephew would just love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super hero card Sharon...what boy wouldn't love one like this...joined your blog too.♥

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x