Sunday 28 August 2011

Summer Butterfly Card

Hope you are enjoying the bank holiday weekend. I had a fabulous day yesterday at a family photo shoot, can't wait to see the photos next weekend. Last night I had chance to colour in a few cards that I'd done expect for the colouring, here's one of them.

 
Recipe: I've used a digi image from Fairy dust crafts which is coloured in with Promarkers. I've cut out the butterfly and large flower using dies (Marianne Creatables) and the smaller flowers using punches (SU). I've added black rub ons to the paper and some black gems.
I'd like to enter it into challenges at:
Sparkles Forum challenge - Challenge 19 - Punch it
Creations by Gill M - Challenge 14 - Anything that flies 
Poodles Parlour - Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by. x

3 comments:

  1. lovely butterfly, great card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a super cute card and love the colours - thanks for playing along in my challenge this time at CBGM.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x