Wednesday 31 August 2011

And a Boy card...

Wow, my second post tonight. I was busy last night lol.. This time it's a boy card using a cute LOTV stamp.


Recipe: Spotty paper from My minds eye (I think!!). Stamp from LOTV which I coloured in with Promarkers. The stamp is also from LOTV. I've used some Candi dots, brads from Papermania and dot MS border punch.
I'd like to enter this into challenges at:
Here come the boys - challenge 9 - Orange and Brown colour challenge
Stamps R us challenge - Anything goes
I love Promarkers - Challenge 81 - Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by
Sharon x

5 comments:

  1. Sharon I Love your LOTV Image and your lovely layout! THat looks like the new MS Footlights Border punch too!?! Thanks for sharing with us at Here Come The Boys! Hugs Woo & Jacky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card, love this one, thanks for sharing with us at HCTB's 'Brown & Orange' challenge.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, soo CUTE! Love your Darling LOTV image and you have colored it up just wonderfully! Fab layout and love the borders and brads. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Sharon, what a great boys card, love everything about it, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabby card Sharon, lovely LOTV boys image and a great design. Thanks for joining us again on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x