Monday 15 August 2011

I've been playing again....

I've been away for the last few days  helping out at my parents stand  (cotton dreams) at the festival of quilts show at the NEC. It was pretty hectic, but I managed to have a quick look around the stands for things I can use on my cards. The first was some friendly plastic which I've already had a play with this afternoon. What do you think for my first attempt?
Gillian from Molton designs was demonstrating how to use the plastic. Things have changed a lot since I was a kid and remember playing with a stick of friendly plastic. You can find Gillians blog here which has loads of great ideas and some links to her Youtube video including one for the patchwork aquare that I've had a go at.

I've also got some clay to make embellishments and saw a fabulous demo of stamping onto Angelina fibres so that's my next things to have a go at.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x