Thursday 11 August 2011

I'm early this year....2012 Calender

This week is flying by, typical when you have time off work!! Over at CRAFT challenge we have another fun challenge for you, this week it's
GIFTS
We are lucky to have two sponsors for this challenge
and
You can find out more about the wonderful prizes up for grabs on the CRAFT challenge blog
So for my my DT gift, I've made a 2012 calender, I feel so organised as it's still 5 months away!


I've used a digi image from one of our sponsors, Robyns Fetish Digital Stamps and More, the image is called Susan red hat bear


Can you believe they are already selling 2012 little calenders in the shops!! This one from from my local craft shop

I've used papers from a First Editions paper pad, flowers from Prima, Candi dots, pearl gems from Meiflower and SU ribbon
I'd like to enter this into
One Stitch at a time - Challenge 74 - Use a digi
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. this is lovely, what a great idea with the calenders x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift idea, great image and the papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at OSAAT this week and good luck. Julie DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x