Thursday 8 December 2011

Sketch challenge over at CRAFT

Morning all, it's Thursday so it's time for another challenge over at CRAFT challenge, this week we have a sketch for you to follow.
It was designed by one of our previous DT members Kevin.


We have two sponsors again for you this week which are Glitterbabe and Floppy Latte Designs. Check out the CRAFT challenge blog to see the prizes on offer.
I've used a digi by Floppy Latte Designs for my DT card which is called funky flower.


I printed off a couple of the flower digi so I could layer them, the flowers are coloured in with Promarkers. I've used flower stamps, punches and ink pads from SU for the flowers. The papers are from a new paper stack I just got from First Editions (Trimcraft) the gems are from my stash and the sentiment is Craftwork cards.

This week my Son Liam joined in the DT team as a JDT member again. He was off school with Shingles and asked if he could craft so we spent a whole day in the craft room together and we had a brillant time. This is one he made for this challenge.
Not too sure where he got the bits from for his card, he just kept producing things from his craft box to use on it and I found a sentiment for him to finish it off.

Don't forget to check out the other DT creations which you can find here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Sharon x

1 comment:

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x