Thursday 1 December 2011

CRAFT challenge

Happy 1st December, the count down is now really on for Christmas!!
We have another challenge for you at CRAFT challenge. This time we want to see the Christmas presents that you've made. 
We are lucky to have two sponsors this week.
You can win either 4 digi images from Laurettas shop or 3 die cut packs of own choice from Crimson Cloud.

Here's my DT project:


I kept them quite simple as I want to give them to my two boys, as they are 4 and 5 I didn't want lots of things that they could pull off as I expect they'll get some hammering. Liam may still pull some of the things off to put in his craft box!!
I've used papers from DCVW Christmas wishes paper stack, some Nesties, SU punches, Papermania dew drops in red, the stamps are from Kars and coloured in with Promarkers.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the CRAFT challenge blog to see the other fab projects by the DT
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x