Monday 24 January 2011

Valentines card......

Over at Lexis creations this week we want to see your valentines day cards. This weeks sponsor is Fairy Dust Crafts, the DT have made some gorgeous cards using Lexis digi images which are availible as a digi image or stamp from Fairy Dust Crafts

Here's my card:








This is the first card I've made in this style, I hope my hubby likes it :-)
I've used two of Lexis images: Heart on a wire and husband and wife. I've used Tim Holtz distress inks around the images and on the card candy. The heart sticker is from Papermania, the flowers are Prima, the punch is a Martha Stewart one, the ribbon and heart button are from Crafty Ribbons and the papers are Basic grey except the pink spotty paper, and I can't remember where this is from!!
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the other DT cards

2 comments:

  1. Just a goregeous valentine, love the softness of it, it is very ,very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The mix of colours and the shape :D Tried one once but it wouldnt stand up rofl...Great work hun :D

    hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x