Thursday 20 January 2011

CRAFT challenge

Nearly forgot to upload my DT card for the new challenge over at CRAFT challenge. I have a good excuse though, it's my birthday today!! 21 again!! Away just a quick post so here goes: We want to see your Martial arts/sports cards this week. The prize is a first from CRAFT it's our very own challenge co-ordinator Jo who had made some fab digis and paper packs for the winner to choose from. Check out the digi's on the CRAFT website.

Not only that we also have a second sponsor this week Fantastic ribbons, you can win 6 rolls of ribbon and some buttons from the online shop.

Here's my card:

The image is a Sugar Nellie stamp coloured in with Promarkers, the papers are from Basic Grey. The embossing and shapes have been cut out using the Cuttlebug and the sentiment and card candy are from Craftwork cards.
Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. lovely card, i have just uploaded mine too,so remiss of us..lol but sometimes the week just flys by before we know it!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope you've had a lovely day.
    x carol

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x