Thursday 27 January 2011

Tag Birthday Card

What fun I had making this card!! Over at CRAFT challenge this weeks challenge (number 87) is to make a gate fold card with tag insert. One of my fellow design team members Annette has made a wonderful tutorial us to follow.
This week our sponsor is Aifactory and the winner gets to choose 2 digi images from her store:



Here's my card:






The digi image was from Aifactory and is called 'birds on a branch' which I've coloured in with Promarkers. The papers are froma Anna Griffin mat pack. The stamp is from Paula Pascual, the corner stickers are from K & Co and the flower and butterfly stickers are from Hobbycraft.
Thnaks for looking, you can fnd the other Dt cards here.
I'd like to enter this into:
Die Cut dreams challenge - Challenge 81 - Use a digi and rubber stamp together


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Sharon Thanks for joining us at DCD,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x