Friday 19 March 2010

Scruffles Easel card

Well glad this working week is over. Still full of cold and I had a horrible presentation at work yesterday, I was not looking forward to it, but actually went OK. Today started off well I had a group of friends over and their children (14 bodies in our small house!!). The M&S cake went down well, so a good start to the day, but then my youngest son was sick at tea time. So it didn't end that great. He seams fine now though and is fast asleep, so I hope that's the end of his illness, maybe too much cake!!
I made a card last night to celebrate getting though my presentation.
Here it is:
This is an easel card I made using the cute scruffles the dog from Lexis Doodles

Flower paper - Craftwork cards
Spotty paper - My stash
Card and pink paper - Papermill shop
card candy and birthday blooms message - Craftwork cards
Pink flower - Papermania
white flower - Prima
I'm entering this into challenge 9 at Lexis Creations - Birthdays using a image from 'lexis doodles'

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh this is so sweet Sharon hun I love easel cards :D Thanks for playing along at Lexi's Creations

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, your card is gorgeous hunny, so sweet.
    Hope you are feeling better soon hun, and it was only a case of too much cake for your son
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is a gorgeous easel card & doesn't lil Scruffles look cute :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab easel cards,love the bright happy coloursyou have chosen,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck in the challenge/dt call
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours,i love these easel cards
    Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon
    Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along at Lexi's Creations and good luck with the DT:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easel cards are my favorite! Love this one! Your colors and everythings are perfect! Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations. hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x