Sunday 21 March 2010

Football card

Our household are feeling a lot better now. My Son turned out to have a 24hr bug, don't think it was actually down to too much cake!! Luckily he didn't share his germs around the rest of us.

I had a busy crafting session last night. My Mother-in-law asked me to make her 5 cards, so I had to get them finished ready for when my hubby visits her this week. Here's one of the cards that I made for her using the sketch from Friday Sketchers. I wasn't sure what footy team he supports, so I decided to stay away from a completly blue or red outfit and go for something a bit unusual, therefore I wont offend him by giving the boy the wrong kit!!

Stamp - Stamposaurus

Paper - Papermania 'For Him' paper stack

Letter stickers - Doddlebug

Card Cardy and message - Craftwork cards

I'm entering this into Friday Sketchers No 94 sketch

Charisma Cardz Challenge - Week 9 - Something for the kids





No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x