Monday 29 March 2010

NEC goodies and new card

I went to the NEC on Friday with my Mum. We had a lovely time, the great thing about going with my Mum is that we can share our goodies and go halves on offers. My main buys were some Martha Stewart edge punches, I've had my eye on them for a while. I also got some stamps and some lovely goodies from my favouriate shop, Craftwork cards. (we went to their stall first). Other stuff included, Lili of the valley die cuts, card blanks, dst, gems, flowers, ribbons, paper etc. I've been having fun playing over the weekend. Here's a card that I made with some of my new stuff.




Image: Sarah Kay stamp coloured in with Promarkers
Paper: My minds eye, cut using my new Martha Stewart punches
Flowers: Prima
Card candy: craftwork cards
Sentiment: Papermania
I'm entering this into Challenge 7 at I love Promarkers
(sketch and dots (the pink paper is spotty))

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Sharon. I wish I could get to the NEC, but it's far to far for me..... MS punches are great aren't they. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you has fun at the NEC, i go in November the bank balance could not cope with me going twice a year lol.

    Gorgeous card and image thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thos MS punches are fab. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x