Thursday 22 August 2013

Gorjuss girl

Morning all. I have a super cute card to show you this morning. I got this stamp for my birthday back in January from my OH and have only just got round to using it...shhhh don't tell him. I love it though. I thought it'd use it for my latest DT card for CRAFT challenge.



We have a sketch challenge this week. Our sponsors are:  The Cutting Cafe, Sassy Studio Designs, Trimgym's Digistamps and Images, Lauretta's Digital Stamps



For my card I've used Gorjuss papers, stamps and a cute heard brad as well as the stamps, except for the sentiment which is Stampin Up. It fitted perfectly in the little tag that came as part of the paper pack.
 

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x