Thursday 8 August 2013

Cooking bookmark

Morning all, today I have a bookmark to share with you for a change. 

This my DT card for the latest challenge over at CRAFT which is Bookmark/Doorhanger


 Our sponsors for this challenge are: Bugaboo Stamps, Gingerloft, Flonz and QKR Stampede

For my bookmark Ive used baking dottie which is from Bugaboo stamps. I've recycled some ribbon and the charms at the top of the bookmark, I think the charms orgnially came from a birthday card I received, I hate to throw things away that I may be able to re-use. The paper, card stock and punches are from Stampin Up and the die for the swirls is from memory box.
Thanks for stopping by, for more inspiration for bookmarks or doorhangers check out the CRAFT blog.
Happy crafting,
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x