Thursday 13 December 2012

Owen's Winter Card

Morning all, yes it's Thursday so CRAFT challenge time again this week the theme is:

 Winter 

The generous sponsors this week are: 
Meljen's Designs , Saturated Canary Digital Stamps, Sylvia (a CRAFT DT member) and Trimgym's Digistamps and Images 

My youngest son has outdone me this week, he's made a DT card and I've not been able to. So today I want to share with you Owens winter card. He used a print out from Crafts-U-print that he got when he met crafty bob at the NEC show in November.


Here's the picture of him with crafty bob (and me too, I look a little odd though, I don't think I quite knew where to look!!)


I hope you like his card, he made it for his Daddy and now has pride of place on our fireplace.

Don't forget to check out the other DTs fab creations here.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x