Thursday 20 December 2012

Happy Christmas



Morning all, it's CRAFT challenge time again. This week you can see we have a sketch. I've used the sketch as the basis for a last minute Christmas card

The sponsors of this challenge are: 

I've used a stamp from one of our sponsors: Flonz.

  
For my card I've used glitter paper from a paper pad. The stamped image is coloured in with Promarkers and I've added some 'snow' to the image using a SU (Stampin Up) CRAFT white ink pad. I've used some ribbon and snowflakes from Doodlebug and a sentiment from SU.

Hope you like it. I've since added some hearts and 'best husband' to the front of it and it's now my hubbys Christmas card from me.

Don't forget to check out the rest of DT designs based on the sketch here.

Happy Stamping and have a wonderful Christmas.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x