Thursday 20 September 2012

Kids cards

 Morning, it's Thursday again so time to share my DT cards for CRAFT challenge with you again. This week Owen, my youngest son, has joined in again. It was his 5th birthday yesterday, so a big happy birthday to Owen. He's just started school so first birthday spent at school!

 This weeks challenge at CRAFT is:
Childrens 

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


This is Owen's card using a Bugaboo image: Summertime Peakers – Beach Pail. Owen used things he found in his craft box. 



This one is my DT card using another Bugaboo image called Wee one Fairy – Big Star.
For my card I've used  Magnolia papers, memory box die, LOTV sentiment, SU ribbon, stickles glitter and star pearls.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Your son's card is adorable how brilliant that he is into crafting like mummy! Love your card too the Bugaboo image is adorable x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x