Thursday 27 September 2012

Angelina Star

 Morning all, here's todays DT card I've made for CRAFT challenge.

This week we want to see some handmade embellishments.
Our sponsors for this challenge are:
 
On my DT card I've made a star using Angelina fibres and stamping on the top.


I've used a digi image Tinkerbell honey from our sponsor Sassy Studio Designs. I've coloured her in with Promarkers and stickles glitter glue. The paper is from a Frist Editions paper pack (dreamcatcher) and I've also added some Stampin up trim and punched flowers as well as using some Stampin up stamps for the sentiment (Mixes melody) and some Candi.

Thanks for stopping by, you can check out the other wonderful projects from the CRAFT DT here.

Happy crafting,
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x