Thursday 9 August 2012

Christmas in August

 Morning all, I've been a bit quiet, but I'm back!! Things have been hectic, I've been job hunting and busy in general with my work, family and my Stampin Up venture. But this week I'm back to share with you my DT card for CRAFT challenge.

This weeks challenge is:
Add a Charm
Our sponsors this weeks are:



I've used a digi image fro one of our sponsors DigiDarla called Santa Clause 1.
I've coloured in Santa with Promarkers and added some SU glitter to his hat.
I've also used a woodern glitter flower, backers twine and of course the charm which is part of CRAFTs challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic card Sharon. love the traditional colours and image is great. hope you have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x