Thursday 26 July 2012

Dumper truck card

 Morning all, I've got myself organised again this week and I have my DT card for CRAFT challenge to share with you.





This weeks challenge is:

Stitching

For my card I cheated and used faux stitching. I've used a stamped imaged from one of our sponsors this week, Flonz. We also have some other sponsors for this challenge which are:

I've used some papers from a Basic Grey paper pad called Oxford. I've added some metallic Candi and all the ink, distressing and faux stitching is done using a chocolate chip inkpad and marker pen from Stampin up.
Thanks for stopping by, you can see the rest of the CRAFT challenge DT creations here
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. This is a super card Sharon and such a fab image. love the faux stitching detail
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x