Saturday 3 March 2012

Card for my Niece

Here's a card that I've made for my Niece for her birthday. She's growing up fast, but I still think of her as a little girl (she's now 11).
I've used the pink spotty paper from Stampin up from the designer series brights paper stack. I've also used some SU punches, word window and modern label. The other spotty paper and Candi are from Craftwork cards.
I'd like to enter it into challenges at:
Polka doodles - Challenge 9 - polkadots, stripes or both (I've gone for spots)
Clearly istamp - Challenge 47 -Anything goes
Poodles parlour - Birthday challenge
Divas by design - Spots or stripes
Stampin for the weekend - Bingo (Pink, buterflies and die cuts (the bunting is made using a Whimsy stamp die))
Thanks for stopping by,
Sharon x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!Fab image & colour & love the bunting!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the colour combo & the bunting looks fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the image and the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Divas this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful card. Thanks for joining The Poodles Parlour. Good Luck. Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and thanks for sharing this with us at Polka Doodles.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x