Thursday 21 July 2011

Thank you card

Over at CRAFT challenge, we have a new challenge for you (challenge 112) which is
Thank you teacher
Our sponsors this week are
Lauretta's digital stamps, they are offering the winner 3 digi images of own choice

and The stamping Boutique, which is offering the winner 5 digi images of own choice

The CRAFT DT have used some of our sponsors images on there DT cards which you can find here

Here's my DT card. It's quite a simple layout as I've had to make another 5!! My youngest is leaving nursery in a couple of weeks and I also wanted to make some for my other sons school teachers, so I've been busy  the last couple of evenings!!
Reciepe: Background glitter paper from first editions summer breeze paper pad, butterlfies from a Marianne Creatables die, the image is a Little Claire designs stamp coloured in with Promarkers and the sentiment is from Craftwork cards. I've also added some stickles glitter around the edges.
Thanks for looking
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x