Thursday 28 July 2011

Knight card

There's a fabulous challenge over at CRAFT challenge, this week
.... Fairy tale.....
 Our sponsor is Glitterbabe and the generous prize is $10 for her online shop which you can find here
The knight image is one of giltterbabes digi images

The knight image I've used for my DT card is one of Giltterbabes digi images


Reciepe: I used one of my favourite paper packs, I'm sure we all have one, I hate to use the papers from it though as I love to look at the papers. Anyway I finally gave in and used a sheet as I thought it fitted the theme. So the paper is from a DCWV paper pack. I've added glitter on the edges and glitter onto the image so that it matched the glitter dots already on the paper. I've then added a ribbon (SU).
Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. this is just fabulous! that is definitely one knight in shining armour! love the glitz!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x