Thursday 16 June 2011

Princess card

Over at CRAFT challenge our new challenge is Stitching



For my DT card I used an adorable princess digi image from our sponsor for this challenge Alifactory. The winner gets to choose two digi images of own choice

Here's my card:





Reciepe: The papers are from Forever friends spring paper pack. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the valley and the image is coloured in with Promarkers. I've also added some stickles glitter and purple gems and of course some faux stitching which I made using Sakura pens. Finally the flower die cuts are using my new Marianne Creatables die set.

I'd like to enter this into the Stitching challenge over at Digi Dodle Shop Challenge




Thanks for looking

x

3 comments:

  1. lovely image, great colours! Thanks for joining the ‘Stitching’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges
    Debbie Dt x
    (Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card and I LOVE your stitching! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. I've candy on my blog, hope you will come by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x