Thursday 9 June 2011

Fathers Day

This weeks challenge over at CRAFT is Fathers day.

I look forward to seeing your creations for the special man in your lfe.

I've used a image by our sponsor Some Odd Girl The winner of this challenge gets to choose three digi images of your own choice from the website.

Here's my card:





Recipe Digi image from Some Odd Girl coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from American Crafts and my stash. I've used some Doodlebug star buttons and sentiment stamp from Paula Pascual


Don't forget to check out the CRAFTs DT other fantastic creations

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    This is just Fabulous!!! Love the cute robot image, the dp's, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured beautifully as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x