Thursday 26 May 2011

Recycle......

I hope that you all enjoyed our blog hop over at CRAFT challenge.


It's now time for another challenge, this week we want to you go green as our challenge (104) is alter/recycle


Our sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs the lucky winner gets to choose 4 digi images of their choice.




Here's my DT card. I've been saving the wrapping from one of my birthday pressies since January, I knew it'd come in handy eventually!! The stipey paper is the wrapping, the gold/white card at the bottom is from the gift card that came with it and it was wrapped in a big bow. The bow was too big for the card so I just re-tied the ribbon it with a simple knot.





Recipe: The Gorjuss stamped image is coloured in with Promarkers, I've added some pink ribbon, a pink glittered flower, Candi and sentiment. The rest is all recycled from my present wrapping.




Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other wonderful cards by the Craft DT here


Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    Just Gorjuss!!!! Love the little Gorjuss Girl image. Love the dp, the colour scheme is just gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured so beautifully as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x