Thursday 5 May 2011

Camping girl...

It's got round to Thursday again which means....another DT card I made for CRAFT challenge to share with you.



Our 101st challenge is a sketch.....




The winner of this challenge gets a $10 CAD (Canadian Funds) gift voucher for Digi's With Attitude! shop as a prize . The desing team got to play with images from Digi's with Attitude, inlcuding Camping Tween which I've used on my card.



Here's my card:



Isn't the image fabulous, I've coloured her in with Promarkers and chosen bright designer papers from the basic grey lime rickey paper pad to go with it. The tag is a stamp from Whimsy designs. I've added some ribbon and some bright orange buttons from my stash.


Thanks for looking. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    What a gorgeous card!!! Love the super cute image you've used, the dp's, the colour scheme and the layout are just fab too. Love the buttons too. Coloured beautifully as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x