Monday 21 March 2011

Another Baby Card...... baby girl this time

I've made another baby card, but this time in pink.
Over at Lexis Creations the new challenge is:
Ribbons
So untangle your ribbons and we'd love to see what creations you can come up with.
I've used three different ribbons on my card for my DT card
The sponsor for this challenge is Whiff of Joy





I've used Georgina Giraffe digi designed by Lexi which can be found
here. Which I've coloured her in with Promarkers. I used my nesties for the scalloped shapes which sent me slightly bonkers trying to get them all lined up. Anyway after quite a few attempts the apature/inside/backing papers finally lined up. All the three types of ribbon are from Crafty ribbons. The flowers are Prima, the papers is Craftwork Cards, and the cute feet charm is from Meiflower. I've also used Stickles glitter and pink distress ink.
Thanks for looking x
I'd like to enter this into challenges at:
The Crafty Pad - Challenge 113 - Use a digi
Card Making Mamas - Challenge 17 - Animals
Digi Doodle Challenge - Challenge 51 - Anything Goes
Gingerloft Challenge - Challenge 14 - Dies or punches
My Grafico Challenges - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. I love this image, and you've made an adorable card with it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card, love aperture cards and yours is fantastic! Like how you did your ribbon and I adore those little feet hanging there:)

    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!Love the giraffe peeping out of the aperture.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I really love your use of the die-cut to do your window card. This is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at GingerLoft Challenges! Gale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Never attempted this and i'm sure it has its stressful moments so knowing me it will be a while before i do rofl...beautiful colours hunni :)

    hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x