Sunday 6 February 2011

Tilda card...

I've been playing with Tilda again, here she is all sweet in pink. For this card I followed a sketch from A Gem of a challenge.

What do you think of my new watermark? Isn't it fab, it was designed by Sentiments 4 you, I can highly recommend them, such quick service and great sentiments.





Tilda is coloured in with Promarkers which glitter on the flowers and hair bows. The papers I've used are all from a Anna Griffin mat pack except for the plain pink which is from Craftwork cards as are the card candy and Grandma sentiment.

I'd like to enter this into:

A Gem of a challenge - Challenge 14 - Sketch
Magnolia Stamp lovers - Glitter challenge (Stickles glitter on Tilda and on the card candy)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...such a cute Tilda and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at A Gem Of A Challenge.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...Love the image and papers...Great take on my sketch...Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge..
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is very cute card!
    Thank you so much for have joined us at MSL!
    Vivi & MSL DT Members

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x