Sunday 20 February 2011

Boys birthday card.

Here's a boys card I made following a sketch from Sketch Saturday.

I've used a Lili of the Valley Stamp coloured in with Promarkers. Star brads, card candy and sentiment from Craftwork cards, paper from Papermania and blue ribbon from my stash.
I'd like to enter this into:
Sketch Saturday - Challenge 143
ECP Challenge - Challenge 32 - Something for the boys
A Gem of a challenge - Challenge 15 - Buttons, Brads, beads and bows (I used star brads)
Crafty Catz - Challenge 70 - One for the boys
Samuel Taylors - Promarkers/copics
Paper Sundaes -Challenge 57 - Masculine colours

4 comments:

  1. Fab male card, love that Lili of the Valley stamp. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout & I love the masculine card & colours! Such a cute image too. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Lovely colours and such a cute image....Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ADORE this card . . . it's such fun and I think the colours are terrific.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x