Wednesday 6 October 2010

New Baby Shaped card

This weeks challenge over at CRAFT is a shaped cards. Our sponsor this week is Meljens designs, check our the great digi images she has for sale, including the cute baby i've used for my DT card this week. The lucky winner of this challenge get to choose 4 digi images of there own choice from Meljen's shop.


Here's my DT card for this week:


The card base was cut out using my Slice machine. The images is from Meljens designs which i've coloured in with Promarkers and added some Stickles glitter. The heart button is from my stash, the rub ons are from Doodlebug and the pink heart paper is a 12 by 12 paper made by Fancypants deisgn and is called crush.


Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the other DT member cards at CRAFT

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet baby card...love the coloring and the sweet papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really sweet card Sharon! I'm so pleased to be joining the team at CRAFT this month as a GDT member :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x