Tuesday 26 October 2010

Monotone card...

This weeks challenge over at CRAFT is to create a monotone card.
The design team got to play with some images from this weeks sponsor Robyns Fetish Digital stamps. The winner of this challegne gets to choose either 5 digi stamps from the online shop or 4 images and a digi paper pack.
I've used the image 'Fairy Queen' and a couple of papers from the paper pack 'Coney Island Summer Papers'


The rest of the things on my card are: Prima flower (large) and a smaller Papermania flower and brad. The border punch I've used is from Martha Stewart. The bow is from Papermania, the other ribbon is Laura Ashley and the sentiment is Craftwork cards.
Don't forget to check out the other cards form the DT over at CRAFT
Thanks for looking. Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Sharon this is lovely! Gemma :) x http://handmadebygem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x