Thursday 18 February 2010

Sunflower Tilda

I made this card using one of my new Tilda stamps.
I can't wait for it to be summer again and to have sunflowers growing in the garden.
I followed the sketch for this weeks challenge over at The Crafty Pad.


Background papers, photo corners, brads and gems - Papermania
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Purple card, purple flowers - Stash
Image - Magnolia Stamp coloured in with Promarkers



I'm entering this into:

The Crafty Pad Challenge 58 - Sketch

Crafty Angels, week 22 - Fantastic flowers http://craftyangelsonline.blogspot.com/2010/02/week-22-fantastic-flowers.html

2 comments:

  1. Super card Sharon, love the Tilda image. Thanks for joining in at The Crafty Pad this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, this is so cute, love the image and the colour combo, great take on the sketch too. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. We hope you will join us again for the next challenge.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x