Thursday 5 June 2014

A new arrival and a fathers day card...


 What a huge gap between my last post and this, I've been busy though.I now have a daughter, who has just turned 4 months old, she's such a cutie, but I am biased!



 Anyway back to the reason for my post. I have a DT card to share for CRAFT challenge. The theme this week is Fathers day/Male.

The sponsors over at CRAFT are: A Day for Daisies, Lacy Sunshine Stamps,
Flonzcraft and Imagine That! Digital Stamps. Pop over to CRAFT to find out more details of the prizes on offer.
 
 So here's my card;


I've used a stamp from Flonzcraft called old steam locomotive and a sentiment stamp from Stampin Up. The rest I'm not too sure where it came from orginally?

Happy crafting and fingers crossed if my daughter allows it I'll be back to posting more often.
Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. I had a great financial assistance from Dr Pedro a loan officer with a great heart of God fearing Man, Dr Pedro Lend me a loan of 7,000,000 Euro to finance my project at rate of 3% rate pedroloanss@gmail.com Mr Pedro is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.
    Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond work and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x