Thursday 2 January 2014

Howdy Cowboy...

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a great new year.

The first challenge for 2014 starts today at CRAFT challenge

There's a nice an easy one for you this time: Anything goes
Our sponors for this challenge are:

Here's my DT card and my first card for 2014.

I've used a digi image from one of sponsors, Bugaboo, called AKV cowboy - Sheriff. I've coloured him in with Promarkers. All the papers are from a paper pack called Wellington from Docrafts and the sentiment is a freebie from a magazine.

My two boys also wanted to join in making cards for this challenge. They both used digi's from Bugaboo called 'dino heart 2' They made cards completly by themselfves for each other using bits from their craft boxes.

Liam (age 7)


Owen (age 6)


Check out other DT cards at CRAFT challenge and also meet the newest members of the DT here

Happy crafting.
Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. great crafting-family with gorgeous cards!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! I love the cowboy theme. Please tell your boys that they each did an excellent job on their cards.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x