Thursday 26 December 2013

Happy Christmas and a DT card for CRAFT challenge

Happy Christmas to you all.

I hope everyone had a fantastic day yesterday. I spent a lovely day with my hubby and our kids. Despite the kids waking us up at 1am, 2am, 3,15am, 4am and 6.30am asking if Santa had been and could they get up :-) It was quite cute actually to see then so excited.

I've been absent from the CRAFT dt team for a while. Life has taken over from crafting at the moment. All be revealved in about 4 weeks time :-)

This weeks challenge at CRAFT is:

Our sponsors are:

Here's my for this challenge:

I've used a image from LOTV, this is one I've had for a long time, but still love it.

I'd like to enter this into a challenge at
Crafty creation challenges - anything goes
Crafting by Designs - It's all new

Happy crafting and have a great new year.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x