Sunday 27 January 2013

Win a Stampin Up stamp set

As somme of you may know I'm a Stampin Up demonstrator. At the moment I'm running a competition to win the sale-a-bration stamp set below.


For more details check out my other blog or facebook page. It ends on Feb 3rd at 7pm, so still another week to get your entries to me.

You can find by SU blog here  and my facebook SU group here

I look forward to seeing your entries.
Good luck.

The rules are pretty simple, you have until 7pm on 3rd Feb to upload a photo to my FB group or e-mail me a photo of a project that you've made using at least one SU product.
I will then pick a winner at random (using Mr Random).

I look forward to seeing your entries.
Good luck.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x