Thursday 18 October 2012

New Baby girl card

Morning all today's challenge over at CRAFT challenge is
Metal on card

Our generous sponsors for this challenge are:


 For my DT card I've used a image from LOTV. I've used some Prima flowers and for my metal I've used a cute charm from Meiflower and a metal ring (I'm sure there's some special name for it, but no idea what!!) around the brad in the center of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by, you can find the rest of the craft DT cards here.

Sharon x

 

3 comments:

  1. How gorgeous Sharon, what a sweet image and lovely layout. The charm is adorable, the perfect finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sharon, what an adorable image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so delicate... Very sweet! Thanks for visiting, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x