Thursday 12 April 2012

Happy 150th challenge to CRAFT

Today is the 150th challenge over at CRAFT challenge
Well done to CRAFTs present and past members, what a great achivement.
There's some extra prizes on offer to celebrate so we hope for a lot of entries again this week.

This challenge is a inspiration picture challenge

 

Our sponsors are:
 and CRAFTs very own Trimgym who is giving away extra prizes to celebrate the 150th challenge

Here's my DT card using 'little mermaid' digi from Stitchy Bear Stamps
 
 
Recipe: Image coloured in with Promarkers. The DS paper is from an Echo park pad, the green card and embossing folder are from Stampin up (SU), I've used twine (SU) with a charm tied to it. I've stamped some leaves around the edge (Stamp set from SU...............can you tell I'm now a SU demonstrator...............lol). The butterflies and sentiment are also from SU.

You can find the wonderful creations by the rest of the DT here
Thanks for stopping by.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x