Thursday 10 November 2011

Liam and Owens JDT cards for CRAFT challenge

Again I have to share with you my boys junior DT cards they made for CRAFT challenge
 They had lots of fun making them.

 Here's Liams (age 5), he used a 2cuterubberstamps image. He used papers from a first editions paper pad except for the pinky paper which he decided to make himself using wax crayons on some white paper. He then used my Cuttlebug to cut out the shapes (he chose the shapes and I made up the sandwich for him and then he turned the handle which is thinks is the best bit)

This one is Owens (age 4). He also used an image from The Crafty Pad. He used a star stamp for the background using a foam stamp he found inhis craft box he then wanted to add some hearts so I showed him how to use a punch, he found it a bit stiff for his little hands though.
Thanks for stopping by and looking at Liam and Owens cards
x

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous, love the images. Your sons are very talented. Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x