Thursday 29 September 2011

Indian Elephant

Morning, it's seams a while since I've posted a card on my blog, but I've still being busy crafting. I've made another one of those mini books last weekend as well as going to another card making classes. I just love making those mini books. Today I've got my DT card for CRAFT challenge to show you all. The new challenge over at CRAFT is based on an inspiration photo. How great is this, I love all the bright colors.


The sponsor for this challenge is  Truly Madly Crafty and Floppy Latte Designs. For my DT card though I went with an image from our sponsor of the September star of the month which is JLJ designs, the image is called Indian elephant

Before I forget we have a DT and GDT call on at CRAFT challenge. How exciting is that, so pop over to CRAFT and take a look.


I went with all the bright colors, i just love the image. It'll be for my BIL birthday who loves elephants.




I used some indian style sequins that I bought over a year ago and was still waiting for a right project to use them. I've coloured in the digi image with Promarkers, the round border punch is MS, the ribbon is fantastic ribbons and the rest are from my stash.
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the other wonderful projects from the CRAFT DT here
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. That is such a funky groovy indian styled card - I love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x