Thursday 2 December 2010

Winter Birthday Card

Time for another challenge over at CRAFT, this weeks challenge is to make a Christmas Birthday card. I made this card for my BIL's who's birthday is on 22nd Dec. He has Wesite Dog and this Sugar Nellie image reminded me of Christmas jumpers so I couldn't resist using it on his card.



Our sponsor this week is Toucan Scraps. On my card I've used a couple of papers from one of Angela's new digi paper ranges 'Jolly Christmas' they are perfect for Christmas cards, but can also be used for other occassions, like on my card.


We look forward to seeing your Christmas birthday cards at CRAFT and don't forget to check out the other wonderful creations made by the DT


Here's my DT card:




The image is a Sugar Nellie Stamp coloured in with Promarkers, the westie embellishment is from Meiflower, the papers are from Toucan Scrap, the snowflake is from Hobbyhouse and the card candy and birthday message is from Craftwork cards

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon, i like the stamp and the layout
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, love the image....so darn cute. and love the papers and colors you chose...everything comes together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x