Wednesday 10 November 2010

Winter Birthday Card

Over at CRAFT challenge this week the challenge is to follow a colour pallet called Barry.
This weeks sponsor is Stef aka glitter babe, the winner gets to choose 2 digi images from her online shop.
I got to play with one of Stef's lovely designs for my DT card called ice dancing.




I used the ice dancing digi which I coloured in with Promarkers and Sakura pens and added some stickles glitter. The background paper is from Papermania, the happy birthday message is from Craftwork cards, the ribbon is from my stash and the snowflake is cut from a punch by Kars.

I'm entering this into:

A Spoonfull of sugar - challenge 129 snow/snowflakes

Lexi's Creations - Challenge 26 Anything goes


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card for our snowflake challenge. Purple is a perfect color for a snowcard!
    Thanks for joining us at A Spoon Full of Sugar this week!
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x