Thursday 16 September 2010

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 68....

This weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T. is colouring pencils. The colouring part was definitely a challenge, as I'm now addicted to Promarkers. I had to borrow some colouring pencils from my 2 year old !!. The rest of DT made some amazing cards so check out the other designs.
Our sponsor this week is The Crafty Pad, the challenge winner gets to choose 2 digi stamps from the online shop.
The image I've used is the very cute Molly the Cat and birdhouse digi images from The Crafty Pad. Debbie has lots of great digi images for sale, so check them out.
Now onto my DT card for this weeks challenge:


The papers used here are all by My Minds eye, the flowers and brad centers (with added sparkle) are from Papermania. The message and card candy from craftwork cards.

2 comments:

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x