Monday, 24 May 2010

Birthday Girl

I'm back....I've been enjoing a week in the sunshine of Ibiza. After a fab holiday I'm back and crafting again. We had a fab holiday playing on the beach and the sea with my boys and eating far too much :-)

Here's a card using a stamped image I got in a stamp image swap from another Trimmie. I then coloured it in using Promarkers and put some glitter on her wings.


Image - Wiff of Joy coloured in with Promarkers
Papers - Doodlebug,
Dots - Craftwork cards
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Sliver and pink glitter - Stickles glitter

4 comments:

  1. Great card, thank you for joining in the celebratory challenge at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our special Birthday/Celebration challenge!Lovely project - Good luck in the draw....Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t. for our birthday
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon aww what a sweet card. Love the shape of the card too. :) :)

    Sorry I haven't been to visit for a while.

    Take care
    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x