Thursday, 10 February 2011

Bears in love

Here's another bear card. Aren't they cute!!
It's a first for me, I've never made a twised easel card. I really love they shape of it.
This is my DT card for the Valentines Challenge 89 over at CRAFT Challenge
The sponsor this week is The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs The winner gets to choose 2 digi images from Debbies's shop

Here's my card:


The image is from The Crafty Pad which I've coloured in with Promarkers. Most of the papers are from Doodlebug. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, the pins are from Bee Crafty, the stamp sentiment is a freebie from Sentiments 4 you and the flowers are a mixture of Prima and others from my stash. I'v also used pearls and a metal heart from my stash and some distress ink around the image and sentiment.
Thanks for looking x

I'd like to enter this into:
Bee Crafty Card Challenge - challenge 14 - Ribbon
The Crafty Pad - challenge 107 - love is in the air
Little Claire Designs - challenge 1 - Anything goes
Do it with Digis - Challenge 3 - Valentines
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - Challenge 1 - Romance
Secret crafter saturday challenge - challenge 120 - Valentine
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Have a heart
Allsorts Challenge blog - Week 89 - It must be love love love
Crafty sentiments Designs - Valentines/love
Wild Orchid Challenge -Challenge 16 - Love is
Craft your passion - Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous. Lovely colours and papers. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card :-) the image is just soo cute and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card such a sweet image...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - love the shape and the image is adorable.
    Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, thanks for joining us at Do It With Digis.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image gorgeous colours great take on the chall. thanks for sharing with us at Do It With Digi..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x